Wholesale Sales Representative – ROC Abrasives
Essential Duties, Role & Responsibilities:
- The Wholesales Representative is a key member of a ROC Abrasives National sales team working to develop a pipeline and execute sales strategies that drive revenue and growth for the company. We are looking for aggressive, goal-oriented, closers, who are interested in working hard to build a book of business in the Diamond Blade industry.
- To be successful the team member must be a quick-learner with exceptional communication skills, have the ability to understand and sell to different buying personas, have the ability to communicate the value proposition of ROC Abrasives. The Wholesale Sales Representative needs to have the ability to sell diamond tools over the phone, and to gain a prospects trust to move their buying decisions to ROC Abrasives
Duties as part of the Wholesale Sales Team:
- Generating Sales and New Business:
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business – The main-focus is to acquire new customers and drive existing customer resales within an assigned territory. As well as focus on generating sales to meet quarterly and annual sales goals. The expected phone activity level for this position is 200+ calls per day.
- The team member must effectively make outbound “cold-calls” to prospects and existing customers to convey the ROC Abrasives value proposition, while successfully managing and overcoming prospects objections.
- Candidates must be skilled at developing relationships with prospects over the phone, while providing exceptional customer service & sales support.
- The candidate must have the ability to rapidly create sales quotes including pricing, discounts, service commitments to obtain business while maintaining margin.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining account and lead information within the CRM and adds activity information on customer conversations for future reference.
- Candidates will develop product knowledge to assist customer with the correct product for their unique needs. Candidates will be trained and provided detailed information on ROC Abrasives products, processes, applications and competitive environment.
- Account Management:
- Relationships with Accounts – Responsible for calling on an assigned list of accounts for the purpose of keeping regular contact and increasing sales.
- Uses his/her customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Investigates and Resolves customer complaints & problems with accuracy and urgency, to the satisfaction of the customer. Proactively, alerts management regarding issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution.
- Job Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Ability to sell over the phone.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Proven sales performer & closer with excellent persuasion & negotiation skills.
- Understanding of industrial diamond tooling and related technology is required.
- Prior dealer/distributor sales experience is a plus.